Other Resources - Under Construction
- Endurance Sportswire - the place to go for news on all things Endurance.
- BibRave #releasetherunner program, encouraging people to learn to run
- Letsrun.com and mybestruns.com - established forums for all things Running
- Doctor with study in infectious disease, Q+A on Covid and gives the best scientific critique of the now-infamous "Belgian Study".
Digital Guides for Running / Working out at home
- New York Road Runners' "Stay Active At Home" with Olympian Jenny Simpson
- Run Local Events (Bay Area, California) - Podcast, Workout Wednesdays, and others
- World Athletics - Athletics@Home activities for the family
- Coronavirus Guide for Runners from Elite Marathoner Tina Muir
- Runderwear 60 Day Challenge
Facebook Groups for Runners looking for inspiration:
- #wekeeprunning + Supporting Each Other
- Running + Race Training (by RunPage)
- The Running Community
- Marathon Runners
- Couch to 5K (for beginning runners)
Virtual hub for all things Ironman, with challenges, competitions, points, and more.
Digital Training Platform, Magazine, + future race entries.
Bay Area-based Events company has launched multiple resources including: – Podcast – Blog – Workout Wednesday – iOS stickers
World Athletics (formerly IAAF) launched this website with activities for families and people stuck at home.
Weekly audio lessons online to help with your training from a biomechanical perspective.
The Dream Big With Dave Challenge is for kids to run 26 miles, read 26 books, and do 26 acts…
Chris Robb, one of the leading figures in the worldwide mass participant event industry, hosts this podcast to interview various…
This website-based program assists schools and youth organizations throughout the United States and foreign countries in the promotion of physical…
The world is upside down right now. But running is not cancelled. And as runners, we know you’re also finding…
Toronto, CA-based teacher provides a variety of different exercises and resources in a training plan.